Friday 19 July 2013

Evaluation Checklist


Area: Nanyang Kopitiam -Plaza Merdeka, Melaka
AddressNo 1336-D, Jalan Merdeka, Taman Plaza Merdeka, Melaka, Melaka 75000. 
Mr. Lew Wee Heng



1. Are you qualified to operate a franchise successfully? Do you have adequate drive, skills, experience, education, patience, and financial capacity? Are you prepared to work hard?
Yes. I have experience, patience and financial capacity. Yes.

2. Are you willing to sacrifice some autonomy in operating a business to own a franchise?
No, I don’t think so.

3.  Can you tolerate the financial risk? Would business failure wipe you out financially?
Yes, I can tolerate the financial risk. No, it won’t.

4. Can you juggle multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize various projects so that you can accomplish those are most important?
I can manage my time management well.

5. Are you genuinely interested in the product or service you will be selling? Do you enjoy this kind of business? Do you like to sell?
Yes. I love to eat the foods that sell in Nanyang Kopitiam and I really enjoy this food and restaurant business.

6. Will the business generate enough profit to suit you?
Yes. This is enough for me.

7.Has the franchiser investigated your background thoroughly enough to decide if you are qualified to operate the franchise?
Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment